When they stack the deck against you, I put the odds in your favor.
I’ve joined The Law Offices of Scott Glovsky with twelve years of experience as senior lead attorney on a wide range of high value cases. As an All American swimmer in college, I learned the way to victory was working harder and training smarter than my competition. I’ve carried that knowledge into my legal career, because one of the truly great things about our legal system is there’s always a way to work harder and smarter to help the little guy fight and win.
Unfortunately, unscrupulous insurers and other corporations know that a vast majority of people who have been wronged will give up, instead of taking that critical, last step of suing the guilty party. That’s why most insurers only pay one hundred percent of the proper fee when they can’t find a loophole or come up with another way to pay little or nothing to the very people who’ve paid them for protection.
That’s where I come in and I always start from a foundation of understanding. You need to understand that suing someone or some major corporation does not make you a bad person. Sometimes it’s just a necessary step in your quest for justice, You also need to understand the situation really isn’t hopeless, it just seems that way because you’ve been emotionally and physically drained by this ordeal.
I will also make you aware that even an airtight case isn’t something the insurance companies will instantly settle. We need to move forward together and be prepared for the long haul, ready to break through all of the obstacles the insurers will put in our way. I thrive on knocking down those obstacles and I’m proud of every dollar I’ve recovered for my clients.
Please click on “achievements” to see the details of some of my success stories.
- I recovered over $100 million for policyholders from their insurance companies.
- I obtained summary judgment in favor of an insureds that required their insurer to indemnify the insureds for a $25 million punitive damage award in AMC v. Interstate.
- I settled a class action lawsuit against Anthem Blue Cross for its improper increase in deductible mid-policy period in Taub v. Blue Cross.
- I served as first chair counsel in multiple jury trials.
- I was named a Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- I published multiple chapters for California Continuing Education of the Bar and articles for the Daily Journal.
- I was the valedictorian of my law school class, and also served as Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review