Our Employment & Business Practice Areas
- Broker and Agent Negligence—Broker and agent negligence occurs when the advice given by a broker or agent leads an insured to purchase the wrong or inadequate coverage, leading to coverage shortfalls.
- Business Contingency Litigation—The Law Offices of Scott Glovsky take certain business cases on a contingency basis—you don’t pay unless we recover. This allows smaller businesses to go after claims they might normally not have the resources to pursue.
- Unfair Business Practice—When you do business with a corporation, partnership, or other corporate entity, you have the right to expect that entity will act fairly toward you. Unfortunately, businesses may take advantage of people who are unaware of their rights or do not understand those rights.
- Workplace Harassment—No one should have to put up with harassment in the workplace, but if it occurs, the harassed person needs and deserves a safe harbor and an attorney who will fight for their rights and future.
- Wrongful Termination—Although California is an at-will employment state which means employers can discipline or fire at will, this does not mean you have no rights. If you believe those rights have been violated, an experienced wrongful termination lawyer from the Law Offices of Scott Glovsky can help.
- Whistleblower—Whistleblowers expose misconduct, raising allegations of misconduct within an organization. Through the assistance of an experienced attorney, you can ensure your rights are protected and that your side of the story is heard.
- California Fair Pay Act—California law now puts a burden on employers to justify the differences in pay for its male and female employees. Under the new law, an employer must justify that a pay differential is based only on seniority, merit, a system that measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, or a legitimate other factor that is not based on the sex of the employee, is job related, and is consistent with a business necessity.