Let’s Take the Journey to Justice Together
You are not alone. Thousands of people across America share your feelings of powerlessness, hurt, pain and betrayal.
I address your issues through the power of caring and the power of connecting with my clients.
I will tell you right up front, be prepared for a long, hard battle with me at your side every step of the way, even when things can get even tougher. Especially when the defendant’s attorneys attack you.
Corporate attorneys will often go out of their way to make the deposition process as ugly and unfair and distasteful as possible. You will be forced to bare your soul to a bunch of ruthless, uncaring lawyers who are out to tear you down and blame you for your situation. And I’ll be right there at your side to help navigate their web of dirty tricks.
When we go to trial, you will always have two things on your side they don’t have: the truth and me. I will always be better prepared than my opposition, because I have to be. I’m taking your case to heart and they’re taking your case as one of hundreds of angry defendants.
While the arrogant corporate lawyers are trying to snow the jury with fancy legal terminology, I will present your true human story to the jury in your own words, My goal is to connect heart-to-heart with each member of the jury. I want the jury to feel what you’ve felt and go through what you’ve gone through.
When I do my job correctly, juries can determine who’s in the right vs. who’s just in it for money.
We’re Known For Getting Results Wherever Injustice Happens
- Insurance Denials, including instances of bad faith insurance denials like health insurance denials for lack of medical necessity, experimental or investigational exclusions, out of network, and other reasons, as well as denials of disability insurance, life insurance, property insurance, and more.
- When it comes to your health insurance denial, I am experienced in fighting big health insurance corporations such as: Anthem Blue Cross of California, Blue Shield of California, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Aetna and United Healthcare.
- Personal Injury Claims, including catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, auto accidents, premises liability, product liability, nursing home abuse, bicycle accidents, burns, defective drug and medical devices, and motorcycle accidents.
- Sexual Abuse Issues, including abuse that occurs at camp, in schools, by coaches and in other settings.
- Employment and Business Issues, including wrongful termination and whistleblower issues, business contingency litigation, unfair business practices, workplace harassment, and broker and agent negligence
We’re on a Mission to Get Justice
At the Law Offices of Scott Glovsky, we promise to: care passionately about you and your cause; listen to and support you; be available for you and treat you with dignity and respect; and fearlessly fight for you every step of the way. We will only take cases we believe in, and we will expose wrongdoing to make our community better. We will do everything we can to always be the most prepared, to win through exposing the truth, and to provide the best lawyering possible. We will constantly grow, learn, and improve to become the best giant slayers we can be.
Contact Us Right Now