Los Angeles Harvoni Denial Lawyer
DENIED HARVONI BY ANTHEM OR ANOTHER HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY?
According to drug maker Gilead’s website, “In a study of 865 patients with genotype 1 Hep C and no prior Hep C treatment, with or without advanced liver disease (cirrhosis), 99% (210 out of 213) of those who received HARVONI once daily for 12 weeks were cured. In a separate study of 647 patients with genotype 1 Hep C, with no prior Hep C treatment and without cirrhosis, 96% (208 out of 216) of those who received HARVONI once daily for 12 weeks were cured.” HARVONI appears to be the wonder drug many Hep C patients have dreamed about.
But many insurance providers, like Anthem Blue Cross, deny HARVONI because it is expensive.
The Law Offices of Scott Glovsky may be able to help you seek justice.
CAN THE LAW OFFICES OF SCOTT GLOVSKY HELP YOU?
The Law Offices of Scott Glovsky focuses on health insurance denials for insureds who fall into the following key categories:
– Anthem members
– Public employees – you’re a teacher, firefighter, police officer, city worker, county worker, or other public employee
– Seniors – you’re on Medicare or in a Medicare Advantage plan
– People who purchased insurance directly from health insurance companies
– Covered California Buyers – you purchased your plan through Covered California
– Religious Organization Employees – you work for a parish, church, diocese, synagogue, or a similar religious organization
– EPO Plan Holders – you have an exclusive provider organization (“EPO”) plan
If you are not in one of the above categories, you are likely subject to ERISA. If you are subject to ERISA, you need to see a lawyer specializing in ERISA cases. To fight a denial on your own, see the helpful information here